Here's a snapshot of what I'm loving at the moment.
2. Forever 21 necklace (seen here)
3. Michael Kors watch (
4. H&M leopard scarf: This has yet to make an appearance on this blog. But best believe I have worn this sucker out since I got it early last year.
5. MAC Up the Amp: I know my sister is beyond grateful I finally got myself this lipstick seeing as I always used to take her own. I mean, that's what sisters are for, right? To share. Duh. Obviously, she didn't get the memo. Anywho, I can confidently say this lipstick was made for me. Really, MAC made this lipstick for me. Not for you but for me.
5. Dorothy Perkins earrings (gifted): My friend recently got this for me from her trip to Scotland.
6. Kanye West, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: This album came out in November, right? Okay, I have played it non-stop ever since. In my car, at work, on my computer, on my iPod. ALL THE TIME. My favorite song from the album is Power. It gets me very, very hyped.
Been meaning to put this up last week but haven't had the time to do so...until now. Just a short post of what I'm obsessed with at the moment. Hopefully, it changes a bit in a few months. I doubt it, though.
On to the next one...