- Avenue: This women's plus size retail brand catering to sizes 14-32 was kind enough to give us some great items to fill our gift bags. Check out the their latest styles in sweaters and dresses.
- Fashion to Figure: ...or FTF for short is giving away two (2) gift cards and some sweet deals for the gift bags. If you're into trendy styles, then this brand is for you.
- New York & Company: Thanks to the Downtown Silver Spring location, we're able to give one (1) lucky person a gift card from this fashion apparel and accessories retail brand. If you didn't know, NY&Co goes up to a size 16. It houses some great pieces including the Eva Mendes Collection which is sold in-stores and online. Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to try on a few dresses from the collection and even take one home. Recap here.
- Perfectly Posh: Our gift bags will be stocked with natural beauty products from the pampering service brand. Visit the website for more information.
- Simply Be: The ever popular UK curvy/plus size brand, which also has a US online site, is giving away two (2) e-gift cards. And the amount on each card is a doozy. Meanwhile, check out their latest collaboration with Kelly Brook here. I also did a post on my favorite items from the collection here.
- Shobha: Ever since the waxing spa opened its doors in DC last year, I've been feening to check it out. I've heard only great things so I'm extremely happy that Shobha is giving us samples and other awesome items to give to our attendees who purchased the gift bag ticket. Shobha offers services in threading, sugaring, waxing, and even has something for the guys!
- Your Hair to There: This local brand is all about providing the right care for the ladies rocking natural hair. Your Hair to There products are all natural and handmade from 100% organic, kosher, and fair trade ingredients. View the products here.
Thanks to our Partners:
- Aveda Institute Washington DC: Aveda will be providing complimentary massages and makeup touch-ups. Also, they are currently raising money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. So remember to donate, if you can!
- The Curves Ahead Project: Mickey Armstrong will be the on-site photographer for this event. He currently has a special for women who want/need head shots and comp cards. $100 for a head shot session including makeup, $150 for a comp card session which includes a head shot and 3-4 other looks. If interested, you would have to book with a 50% deposit before Christmas and it will have to be used by the end of Feb 2015. To see his work - www.MArmstrongPhotography.com.
- Dressbarn (Bowie Town Center location)
- Leola's Bakeshop: Get your sweet tooth fix handled! Stop by the vendor table for cupcakes, cakes, and cookies. Support local business.
- Silpada: Make your way to this vendor's table and view the beautiful jewelry that'll be on hand.
- Torrid (Bowie Town Center location)
Wellst, there you have it.
Grab your tickets soon. Only 2 more days. Remember, general price is $5, with a gift bag it's $7. Finally, only general ticket prices ($5) will be sold at the door. Link to purchase ticket(s) here.