- ChiChi of Supple Chic - ChiChi brings to her readers great styling looks/tips for those who are in between straight and curvy/plus size. She'll be selling clothing in sizes 8-20 including a vintage fur coat, vintage leather jacket and a vintage silk jumpsuit. She's also bringing along shoes in sizes 10-12 and some accessories (be on the look out for a vintage Coach satchel). ChiChi is on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Deb of Real Girl Runway - Deb is a lady who knows her way around a good high retail store. At her table, you'll find shirts, jackets (including one in leather), pants, and skirts in sizes XL, XXL, 18-24; shoes in sizes 9 and 9.5. Deb can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Elle of Eat Style Play - Elle is a lover of fashion, style, and food (she's a great cook). She'll be selling items in sizes 12-18. Shoes, jewelry, and handbags will also be on deck. Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Jann'l of Girls of Plenty - Jann'l is an expert in finding that unique vintage piece. She'll be on hand to sell clothing items from ASOS, Ashley Stewart, Lane Bryant, etc and shoes in size 11 from Nine West, Jeffrey Campbell, and Sigerson Morrison. Finally, she'll definitely be selling a couple of vintage pieces. Find inspiration by following her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Kim of Curvy CEO - She may be an anonymous figure online but in-person she's bubbly and energetic. Also, she's one of the co-organizers. This corporate lady will be vending clothing items in sizes 2X and 22 - mostly dresses and sweaters. Shoes sizes will be in 11W or 11WW. Kim is on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Kym of Curvy Girl's Kitchen - This newlywed (and I'm mean newlywed...she recently got married less than 2 weeks ago!) will have dresses, tops, jeans, skirts, and shoes from well known brand names like ASOS, Ashley Stewart, Youtheary Khmer, Christian Siriano, and Lane Bryant. Clothing sizes in 16-26 and shoes in sizes 11 & 12. Catch up with Kym on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ola of Road to Fashionable - Besides being a style blogger (of course), Ola is also a designer and a freelance MUA (Makeup Artist). Clothing items in sizes 18-24, shoes in sizes 12-13, and accessories will be sold at her table. Ola makes her presence known on Instagram.
- Sherra of Ivie Rose Boutique - Sherra is one of co-organizers. She'll be selling clothing items in sizes 18-26. You can find her on Instagram.
- Vivi of Heart, Print & Style - That would be moi. Anywho, I'm also one of the co-organizers for this event. I've got a lot of stuff I'll be selling on Saturday including clothing items from ASOS, Simply Be, LL Bean, New Look and shoes from Torrid, Avenue, etc. Sizes range from L-XXL, 14-24. Shoes sizes are 10W and 10WW. I'm a huge accessories person so it murked my soul a bit to downsize my jewelry, scarves, and purses collection...it had to be done, though. But don't worry, the 'leftovers' are all in good to great condition.
Tickets are still available. Click the link to purchase: http://www.shopaholicssuite.eventbrite.com.