|T-Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: H&M, Sandals: Evans, Necklace: F21|
Sunshades: vintage, Scarf: Coach
|Bag: Gucci (gifted)|
Here is how it works:
1) Take a picture of your bag
2) Take a picture of its contents.
4) Tag as many bloggers as you like.
5) Don't forget to mention the person that tagged you.
- Water: It has been hot - sickeningly hot - lately. I need to be hydrated or I will spazz out. I don't do well in hot weather. At all. (See 1st photo)
- Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint: I just love the color of this lipgloss. Bonus - it has a sweet smell & taste.
- Rimmel London mascara: My mascara of choice is usually Maybelline. But then I discovered this and now I'm hooked. It has worked wonders for my nearly non-existent eyelashes.
- HTC Evo Shift: My heart.
- M.A.C. Girl About Town and Up The Amp lipstick
- M.A.C. Studio Fix
- Gucci case (sunshades included)
- Kenneth Cole Reaction wallet: Yes, it's purple. One of my favorite purchases from last year. Thanks, Feline's Basement!
- Suave Aloe with Cucumber lotion: I have extremely dry skin. Quite honestly, I use Vaseline but the container is too large to carry around. So this lotion will have to do.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bar (Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip): I don't keep snacks in my bag so I was kinda surprised to find this. Ha.
- Chipotle napkins: Went to Chipotle the other day and forgot to remove the napkins from my purse. Usually stash them in my car's glove compartment or in one of the drawers in my room.
- Conair brush: Yes, it's purple. Gotta maintain the weave, no?
- Contact case: I wear contacts.
- iPod: I had a purple (duh!) Nano but I lost it on the train last year (womp, womp). My sister got me this one for Christmas.
- CVS pocket tissue
- Metro card
- Ibuprofen 400mg (in plastic bag)
Tagged, you're it!
Katherine of La Petite Marmoset
Mo of Curvy Geekery
Ag of Zeldan + Festus
Zarna of Zarna's Runway
Bibi of Road to Fashionable
Jen S. of BLACK WHITE FRAMES
Tereza Anton of Drastic Plastic
Have a fun, safe and fashionable weekend!