KTBSBPA

Event: NKTOBSB Concert
Where: 1st Mariner Arena


It's no secret that I love me some Backstreet Boys. I even mentioned this known fact here. They were in town Memorial Day weekend (Sunday). Immediately I got back from Jersey Shore, I had about an hour to change and get ready for the concert. One of my closest friends and BSB partner-in-crime, Milola, and I headed out to Baltimore to sing our hearts out. Now, when I bought the tickets through Stubhub, I knew I got some good seats. But when we got there and saw the seats and noticed how freaking close we were to Howie's saliva spraying on us, we started hyperventilating. Check out grown-ass females spazzing out, though. Fortunately, 90% of the audience was filled with people like us. The remaining 10% were children, helpless boyfriends and gay guys. And we all enjoyed ourselves because it was a fantastic show! Now, I came for BSB but I gotta say, those NKOTB fellas are pretty talented, themselves. I mean, I knew their greatest hits but never really cared much for them. They are genuinely nice guys. After the show, we walked to the back of the building to see if we can catch a glimpse of them heading to their tour bus. We got to see all of the NKOTB men and Howie and his adorable baby boy. Brian and Nick waved from their tour bus. AJ just straight up disappeared. No joke.
BSB. Duh.
I like to think that AJ was looking at me. *flips hair*
I really like this picture.
Jordan (NKOTB).
BSB vs. NKTOB battle.
I kid you not.
Blouse: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Evans

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

50 posts and counting...

*KTBSBPA = Keep The BackStreet Boys Pride Alive