I had SO much fun watching last night's telecast of the 2013 Golden Globes. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler exceeded my expectations.
- Adele winning Best Original Song for "Skyfall". On Twitter many people were ecstatic that she won over Taylor Swift. I'm a Taylor Swift fan and I would've been okay with either winning. But I knew that this was Adele's win. Also, cute moment when Adele hi-five'd Daniel Craig.
- Aziz being Aziz. He pretended he was high while presenting an award with Justin Bateman.
- Tina and Amy dressing up as weird, random, and fake nominees.
- Mel Gibson's confused-as-hell face during Jodie Foster's Lifetime Achievement Award speech.
- Finally, my MAIN highlight was c/o Kristin Wiig and Will Ferrell. They had me rollin'!
|Tina Fey in L'Wren Scott|
My pick for best look of the night.
|Hayden Panettiere in Roberto Cavalli|
|Naomi Watts in Zac Posen|
|Taylor Swift in Donna Karan|
|Isla Fisher in Reem Acra|
|Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood Couture|
This dress is very pretty but it looked beautiful on stage and under the bright lights.
It's actually dark burgundy in color.
|Kerry Washington in Miu Miu & Chopard|
This got a lot of reaction online. Good and bad.
I was on the bad side. I don't like this dress. The color is great on her skin, though.
|Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton|
My pick for worst dressed of the night.
All kinds of wrong.
*photos c/o Getty Images
Did you watch the Golden Globes? What were some of your highlights? Who was your pick for best and worst dressed of the night?