I clicked 'Shuffle Songs' on my iPod and note the first 20 songs that comes on. I remember doing something similar for Facebook years ago and my iPod embarrassed me with Humping Around, Bobby Brown and some song from MC Hammer. But, hey, I put those songs on my iPod so that means I shouldn't be embarrassed, right? Right.
You guys should definitely do the same. And no cheating, too.
Let's get it started! Let's get it started in here!
- Better That We Break, Maroon 5
- You're Making Me High, Toni Braxton
- Who I am, Pusha T ft. 2 Chainz and Big Sean
- Girlfriend (Remix), B2K ft. R. Kelly (*ahem*)
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it), Beyonce
- Jodye, ASAP Rocky
- Here We Go, Chiddy Bang ft. Q-Tip
- Travelling Like the Light, VV Brown
- Gimme Whatcha Got, Chris Brown
- I Still..., Backstreet Boys
- Go DJ, Lil Wayne
- Successful, Trey Songz
- Overnight Celebrity, Twista
- Use Me, Miguel
- I Hate That You Love Me, Diddy-Dirty Money
- Lie to Me, Ne-Yo
- What it is About Men, Amy Winehouse
- Rollin', Limp Bizkit (*ahem* pt 2)
- Hometown Glory, Adele
- Always Be My Baby, Mariah Carey
- Well, my iPod was in a R&B kinda mood this morning.
- As you can see, there's no shame in my music game if I have B2K (#4) and Limp Bizkit (#18).
- One of the most underrated albums of the past five years has got to be Diddy-Dirty Money's Last Train to Paris. I'm convinced. That album is pure gold. Each song could have been a single including #15. Craziness that at first I didn't care much for the album. But when I finally began to care, I became addicted.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Trey Songz (#12). Love most of his songs, not really a fan of seeing him perform those songs. On stage, in videos. I just don't want to see him. Why? Because he's so damn extra. Just thinking about his theatrics makes my head hurt. Also, never forget (be on the look out for Prince's epic side eye).
- Always Be My Baby (#20) is my favorite Mariah Carey song and also happens to be in my Top 10 Favorite Songs of All Time list in my head. Number 1 is Wanna Be Startin' Something and number 2 is I Still...(#10).
- R.I.P. Amy Winehouse.
- I'm still heated that VV Brown didn't blow up here in the States save for a commercial here and having her own episode of World of Jenks on MTV there. America is weird.
- I go hard for BSB, Pentatonix, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, etc. but another person you may not be aware of is Ne-Yo. Dude got some great albums under his belt. My favorite is Year of the Gentlemen and my go-to song from that album is Lie to Me (#16).
- The only 'new' song on this list comes from Pusha T (#3) and his album, My Name is My Name, was released back in Oct. '13. Forgot to add that I also go hard for Pusha T and Clipse.
- Finally, half of the songs were released as singles by their respective artists: #2, #4, #5, #10, #11, #12, #13, #18, #19, #20.
Music makes the world go 'round. Indeed.
Have a great weekend!